A. When booking a call, please make sure any information entered appears exactly as in your bank statement. Most issues can be solved by updating your billing address and credit card information on file.
You can update the billing address on file here: https://clarity.fm/settings/account/billing-address
You can update your credit card details here: https://clarity.fm/settings/account/credit-card
If you are still having trouble after updating your information on file, please do the following:
- Go to https://clarity.fm/logout
- Click "Already A Member?" In the upper right corner
- Sign in with your email
- Use the search bar to navigate to your desired expert
- Click on the Request A Call button
- Fill out your information exactly as it appears on your bank statement.
B. Another possible cause is when your bank would put a security hold on the charge for fraud prevention. You can choose to reach out to your bank first just in case.
If you are still having issues after these attempts, please contact email@example.com to troubleshoot further.